Monday, November 10, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear? : ) Yes, Christmas time is near! So, I decided to decorate my room! I love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year. Also, this year, I know that I will not be 'home' to decorate and to spend the whole month of Decemeber celebrating, so I felt the need to start early and decorate my room just a little for Christmas. I have always loved lights, especially Christmas lights! : )
















1 comment:

dale said...

Merry CHRISTmas - may you indeed be blessed with a special awareness of the Christ throughout this season - and beyond!
Praying for you as you continue this portion of your journey and then move on to finishing school and getting loans paid off. In the process of attending may what is needed be provided as it is needed - in wisdom and financial provision.