Thursday, October 16, 2008

The song in my heart . .

*Random fact- I am heading to London tomorrow, for the weekend- please pray for safety!*
Well, it seems that God has given me a little tid-bit of information as to what I am supposed to do. Although, I do not know what the future holds, I know that I am to trust Him in all things. I will post more of the feelings from my heart as to how He is leading me in a couple of days, but for now- I am going to post the song lyrics "Knowing You" I found that this song was on my heart today- the verses just kept repeating themselves in my mind over and over again- that I am to count all as loss- but to know Christ as gain . . .
All I once held dear, built my life upon
All this world reveres, and wars to own
All I once thought gain I have counted loss
Spent and worthless now, compared to this
Knowing you, Jesus
Knowing you, there is no greater thing
You're my all, you're the best
You're my joy, my righteousness
And I love you, Lord
Now my heart's desire is to know you more
To be found in you and known as yours
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All-surpassing gift of righteousness
Oh, to know the power of your risen life
And to know You in Your sufferings
To become like you in your death, my Lord
So with you to live and never die

No comments: