Sunday, June 24, 2007

Prayer Request

Hello All! My internet acess is becoming limited soon, so dont worry if there isnt much to read for a short time. I would like to ask that you would all be praying for my co-workers back in the States as well as the Little family. I received word a few days ago, that a lady that I worked with passed away in a car accident. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, so I would ask that you keep the Little family in your prayers. Marla Little passed away about a week ago, leaving behind a husband and two young daugthers...one of which also needs prayers; because she was with her mother in the car and wa severly injured! Please be praying for them...I know that the Little Family has been reading my blog, so whenever you read this, please know that I am praying for you..and Erica, I will try to send you something in the mail soon :)
The team and I transitioned to Bougouni on Friday, and are getting settled in before starting our next class next week! I will try to write a longer update as soon as possible...until then..thanks for praying...and remember you can always send emails...

No comments: