Saturday, October 6, 2007

Go Huskers!

Just a random picture of me. I am wearing a new outfit that I had made in Bougouni. This was taken right before I was heading to a wedding.
Scandelous, I know...here is a picture of my leg...if you look closely, you can see the white and then the red...I miss the Huskers so much, that I thought I would color my legs to show my support, even though I am in another country: ) Actually, today the team went swimming..I will post more pics later, and well, our legs(the girls) are always covered, but today at the pool, they werent...and so we all got burned...:) A little painful, but it was a nice, relaxing day at the poolside in October. : )

3 comments:

dale said...

Hannah,
The son came up in Nebraska on Sunday even after the loss to Missouri - thought you might like to know:-)
May you continue to be set free to fully where you are everyday you are where you are until the Lord gives 'clearance' to be elsewhere!
It's an honor to 'kneel in the gap' (a Scott Smith-ism) for you and the ministry there!
dale

dale said...

The 'son' (like in THE Son) comes up every day but its the sun that I was referring to coming up (although you probably read what I wrote and knew what I meant:-)

alex said...

guess what? less then one month and you and the team will be back!!!woohooo!